Saturday, April 21, 2007

Website: On-Line!

Finally, I've got v1.0 of my website up and running. There's still a few things that I need to add but the basic look and feel is there so you should be able to expect what it's going to look like when it's all finished. Check it out at http://student.vfs.com/~fd21mathew/. I've got pictures and videos posted up, with more to come soon!

In other news, two of my final video projects for this term have been fully completed and are up on the net--both on my website and one YouTube. Definitely check them out on YouTube though so I can get a little bit more coverage for them. Here are the two latest video works of mine:

Ascension/Descension:


The Appraiser - Trailer:

Little Timmy's Appraiser Link

And the last thing I'm going to note for this post:
UFC 70 tonight! Free on Spike TV too! But for some crappy reason, we don't have Spike on our TV so me and Nic are going out to a bar to watch it. It'll be busy as all hell though what with the hockey game on as well.

What I'm looking forward to in this fight: Mirco Cro Cop going to work on Gonzaga; Arlovski destroying Werdrum (and in turn putting himself back into the much deserved heavyweight title contention); and a strong match-up between Bisping and Sinosic.
UFC 70 Fightcard

Peace and Karats,
Mathew Joki Esq.

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to The Chronicles

13 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the predictions prophet Joki
Next, I like the website, makes me climax.
The videos...sexy, you make me proud.
Im going to see you soon old chum!

(ps. Kyle created a character on his Tiger Woods golf game on PSP who is a woman with huge knockers and the jiggle when she lifts her club. hahahahha)

I think this is one of my more intelligent posts.

Edm OUT

 
At 1:09 PM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

CroCop got knocked th F#$% out!
that was deffinitely a shock!
i think that Cotour is going to tear his a$$hole out next fight though.

and i'm looking forward to Arlovski's next fight too! Hopefully he gets a shot at Randy, that'd be an insane fight!

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, Cro Cop got foolishly jacked up, wouldnt doubt that he retires.

COuture called that fight too, thats was unreal...He'll dominate anyway, I can see an Arlovski vs Silvia #1 contenders match for Couture's title soon.

Still wanting to see GSP back soon!

 
At 11:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s Rampage Jackson/Lidell will be stellar!

 
At 12:29 PM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

yeah, poor Mirco, he flinched for that split second when he should have thrown his guard up and defended.

As for Silvia, he's got some latter climbing to do if he wants another shot at Silvia. I see an Arlovski/Minotauro fight coming up though. Which would be pretty damn interesting if you ask me!

Come back to us GSP!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For anyone who is a Flames fan who reads this blog, f-u and hahhahahahahhahahah

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Daphne De Jesus said...

NICE WORK MAT! i love the site!

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree daphne, completely

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

Thanks daphne versions 1.0 and 2.0!

 
At 12:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no! Lil' Timmy Blowed up!

Needs more kung-fu. ;-)

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

The feature will have much more kung fu, I can assure you!

And what's up? Are you teaching Presentaion and Project Dev. for FD22 this term or what?
You must miss me! ;)

 
At 6:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, no time for Presentation stuff anymore :-(
I'm only teaching branding in Digital Design on Monday's now. Too much worky work to do at work... I do miss your class tho- FD21 was the funnest! I'm glad you guys were my last class there (good to go out on a high note ;-)

 
At 12:59 AM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

Hurray for us!

PS. I broke down and got Facebook out of the wish to get more hits on my YouTube movies, blog and website.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home