Monday, February 26, 2007

New Projects Posted

I got a few new projects of mine posted up on YouTube; check 'em out:

Armani Exchange Promo:

This was for one of my assignments in my After Effects class.

Trogdor Surprise:

A short animation I made for my final assignment in Intro to Animation class.

Sonic Pulse Entertainment Promo:

This a 30 second After Effects animation I did for my final project; a promo for an imagined virtual reality entertainment company.

Labels: ,

Subscribe to The Chronicles

8 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

v4.0 looooooves his pulsing pulser pulsing. In the comfort of his won home.

 
At 3:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

TrogDORRRR!!!

You forgot the "consumate Vs"

Seriously tho- nice work. Who's doing the VO on your last video?

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

Yeah, I looked at a picture of Trogdorrrrr the day later and realised I was missing those oh-so-important consumate V's, btu it was too late.

As for the VO, that's my voice, believe it or not; all 100% original material! :D

Glad you liked my stuff though, I'll make sure to keep the blog updated when I finally get some more "showcasable" work done in this term.

Peace and Karats,
Joki

 
At 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sshowcase showdown mathew joki come on doooooooooooooooooooown

 
At 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did I tell you guys about homestarrunner.com, or were you just super cool and knew already?

 
At 1:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stwong baaaad. Well sir, whats your moniker?

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

Don't worry Jessica, I'm just Super-dope-fly, and totally in-the-know! I've been s'portin' HSR since I was in grade school! :P

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Daphne De Jesus said...

super crazy awesome after effects final~! love it.

check out my new site when u have the chance --> http://student.vfs.com/~fd21daphne/

laters!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home