Friday, December 22, 2006

Just Not Good Enough

Well today they announced the winners for that Mobile Jamfest Film Festival and personally, I think it's a load of "hoo'ee" but I lost out on my finalist entry (Red Army) to some other entry. :(

Oh well, the world keeps spinning... even if i don't have an Xbox 360. :(

Aside from that, I've been back home (Loydminster AB) for the past little while and it's been a gong-show--whatever that means! ha--catching up with old friends that I haven't seen in a while. Fun Fun, but I'm out for now so,

Religiously Unspecific Holiday Greetings,
Mathew Joki ESQ.

Labels:

Subscribe to The Chronicles

7 Comments:

At 1:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur a pussy not mentioning SledFest

 
At 3:24 AM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

Well you see here, this is meant to be a proffesional blog, with a focus on my experience with the industry and all that good stuff.

I do agree that not mentioning SledFest (a gathering a friends with the common passion for risking their lives whilst racing down snow-covered slopes with flimsy plastic tobagans)is a shame, but it's not really all that relavant to what I'm doing in the persuit of a carreer in the film/entertainment industry. In closing, I'm sorry for not mentioning SledFest for the sake of my blogging proffesionalism.

Mathew Joki ESQ.

PS. SledFest RULED!

 
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! A Kitty card!

Happy New Year...

J

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont feed me bull shit and call it mcdonalds mathew!

 
At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

where the heck is the much anticipated blog about kyle c. davenport???

 
At 2:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Update yer blogs people! (you'll have to yell at Brett and David and Daphne for me, cause you can't post anonymously on theirs.)

Sheesh!

J

 
At 10:00 PM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

Will do, and sorry for the slow update, internet issues you know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home