Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Finalist

Remember that Mobile Jamfest thing I mentioned down there \/ ?



Well thanks to all the super-dooper people that voted for my movie, Red Army has been nominated as a finalist for the festival! That means that I'm one of the final 3 in my catagorie (Animation)!



So go to http://www.mobilejamfest.com/content/tpl_videos.asp?cat=9 and vote for the movie Red Army so I can win some stuff! Why? Because you love me and if I win I'll let you come over and play Xbox 360! ;)



Other quick updates:

-moving into a new place with 3 other guys from school. Already have our stuff there, start living there when we get back from the break -- psyched!
-going home today for Xmas break -- gonna be a blast!

-had my term 2 life drawing exam yesterday -- improved a lot again this time; pic to follow

-finished my Sequential Media final group-project this weekend and showed it on monday. This is a short film we made, experimenting with a bunch of different filming techniques and frame composition rules. It was a lot of fun to make and hopefully I'll have it posted up on Youtube pretty soon here so I can show you what we did.





Here's my favorite drawing fo the 5 I did for my exam, the pose is rather reminiscent of my highlight pic from last test; I don't know why I can end up drawing the hardest poses best. I just wish I another 10 or 15 minutes so that I could properly finish her left hand and her head, then I think it would be a really nice drawing. Tell me what you think.

Peace!

Labels: ,

Subscribe to The Chronicles

6 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on being a finalist! That's awesome...

Merry Chrissy...

J

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mathew;

I have such a raging clue right now.

 
At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow man, way to go...look at you all grownsd up. I'll see ya in Lloyd home boy

Love Justin

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CHRISTMAS!!

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have shown a maked impovement in you work keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home