Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Shattered

This is a short post 'cuz I got a LOT of school work I gotta tonight, and an Art History exam that I haven’t even started studying for yet.

Basically, it’s all my fault!I missed the fight and he lost!George St-Pierre; how could it happen!? He’s a god in MMA/UFC! UFC 69; GSP’s first title defence; and he lost it; KO in the first round.
I’m shattered! This is more upsetting than Arlovski “losing” to that poonbitch Tim Silvia!

I managed to find a clip of it on the net… unfortunately.
So here it is, watch it and cry:http://pandachute.com/videos/ufc_69_matt_serra_vs_georges_st_pierreThe only other thing I can really say is that I’m glad Big Jon didn’t call the fight on the first few staggers that GSP had and let Serra go in for a legit KO.

Serra got lucky as fuck though, he’s not going to be holding the title very long.

www.ufc.com

Labels:

Subscribe to The Chronicles

8 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the calgary flames are a joke.

 
At 9:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think we can all agree that they are better than the Oilers, though!

 
At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think we can. I'm not going to being with arguing this point but April 7, Edm 3 Cgy 2. Edmonton playing with an AHL lineup. Suck my gooch DA

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

Okay, well obviously whatever you two are talking about is much less important than the travesty in the UFC!

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GSP is going to win it back don't worry matthew

 
At 2:33 AM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

That's for darn sure!

 
At 2:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

and maybe he'll do it in front of his home town Montreal fans!? Mathew maybe?! MAYBE?!?

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

Yes Mr. Maybe, I can guaruntee a deffinite maybe in that regard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home