Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Training Begins... Again

Terrific news, everybody!
I finally started my martial arts training again! I signed myself up to boxing gym, just to use their equipment and so forth; get my body back into close the same shape it was before -- stamina/endurance wise -- and get my abilities back up to par before I start taking classes/seeking instruction from anyone. It'd be a backwards step to start learning something new and forget everything that I learned before.

I found a really dope Muay Thai video too, for inspiration. It seems to the the promo for a television series that I'd watch religiously if I had the chance:



On another note, we've decided to all come together and completely rework the movie idea that we were going to be using for our Antigua excursion. I was highly skeptical as to whether we'd actually all be able to settle on a basic premis, but things seem to be moving along quite well. We're pretty close to solidifying a single whole story that we can give to a writer (be that one of the members of our group, or someone else who writes professionally) to fill in all the cracks and flesh everything out, etc.

But that's It for today, Peace!

Labels: ,

Subscribe to The Chronicles

3 Comments:

At 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting back into training!
Hopefully your ramp back up will be swift and frustration-free...

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

After seeing Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story the other night, NOTHING can slow me down!

 
At 11:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can slow you down

 

Post a Comment

<< Home