Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Antigua Udpate #3

Well yesterday was fun. We didn't have to start shooting until 6pm, so I had some time to go out with my parents and hang out for a bit. We went to this place called Stingray City, which is a penned-in sandbar about a mile off the shore, where you can go and swim/snorkel with the stingrays. It was actually really cool. We got to feed them dead squid, and while I was getting swarmed one decided that it wanted to climb over my back for a shortcut to the squid. Let me tell you, wearing a stingray as a cape is a pretty damn creepy experience! ;) Unfortunately, I was too stupid to bring Shab's underwater camera housing with me to videotape it, and the only thing we have from the experience is a picture that looks like I have Down's Syndrome, and alittle bit of footage that my dad took from the dock of me and mom.

The shooting last night went off without a hitch though, and today, we're looking forward to own lead actor arriving here from Montreal, and a lasagna dinner that my folks are graciously preparing for the lot of us.

That's it for now,
Peace!
Joki

Labels: ,

Subscribe to The Chronicles

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing you didnt pull a steve irwin!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home