Sunday, October 28, 2007

Shooting Day One: Report

We made it through, and nobody got killed! By my standards, that's a pretty good day at the office! Even though the odds were stacked against us, we still prevailed. Even though one of our actresses was 20 minutes late, a few of our extras decided not to show up, and our first batch of shots took us a full hour behind schedule with the lighting setup, we managed to get all 16 shots off for the 2 1/2 page scene that we had to shoot. A short scene that required a LOT of coverage and shot variation. It took us a while, but it will be worth it once we bring it in to be edited.

We ended up using my parents as extras, sitting at a table in the background, so it was a good chance for them to see how everything works on set and what kind of business I'm trying to get into.

I'm lazy right now, but I'll have some pictures up as soon as I can find time, and hopefully I can edit together some of the behind-the-scenes footage and post that up on YouTube.

I'm sorry to keep promising and not delivering, but life is hectic... and plus Natalie still hasn't given me those photos, so blame her! If you're really in dire need, then you can check out the Halivantigua site, with PICTURES posted up on there from both Antigua and from each of our final project sets for VFS.

I'll get back at ya' soon!
Peace!
Joki

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to The Chronicles

2 Comments:

At 10:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww skeet skeet skeet

 
At 10:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice web page by the way matty matt matt, im so pwoud of my widdle bwoyyyyyy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home