Thursday, April 09, 2009

ShamWow Dude Arrested

Remember this Guy?


Well he apparently was arrested for beating up a prostitute after she "bit his tongue and wouldn't let go." Yeah, I know, crazy huh!?

From The Smoking Gun:
Shlomi, 44, was arrested last month on a felony battery charge following a violent confrontation with a prostitute in his South Beach hotel room. According to an arrest affidavit, Shlomi met Sasha Harris, 26, at a Miami Beach nightclub on February 7 and subsequently retired with her to his $750 room at the lavish Setai hotel. Shlomi told cops he paid Harris about $1000 in cash after she "propositioned him for straight sex." Shlomi said that when he kissed Harris, she suddenly "bit his tongue and would not let go." Shlomi then punched Harris several times until she released his tongue.




Billy Mays muse be having a hay-day now, especially after Billy tried calling him out to a pitchoff:


"Billy May's doesn't take this! I'm the ultimate pitch man, if you wanna come after me I'm any time, anywhere!... I'm not the Beastie Boys or Run DMC, I'm Billy Mays and I'mma knock you down to your knees!"


Labels: ,

Subscribe to The Chronicles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home