Monday, February 09, 2009

Straight Up Regal!

For those who don't know, I bought a car last week: 1993 Buick Regal Gran Sport


That's not my actual car, but essential it's the same.

It's a pretty pimp ride; fully loaded; leather, A/C, sunroof, power everything, keyless entry. P.I.M.P.!

And the best part: less then $800!

I figure I'll use this a stepping stone towards my next car...

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Pur Sang:








...I wonder if they'll take my Regal in on trade?

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to The Chronicles

4 Comments:

At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

loving the car...except where are my props for u having posting on my bday!?

 
At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the regal better than the other one!

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

props to mahe the bday boy
congradulations on being born! ;)

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we did it as a team!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home