Friday, March 21, 2008

Video of Tae Kwon Do Form

I find it next to impossible to find Tae Kwon Do forms (aka. hyungs or tuls) on the internet. Most of them are slow, bouncy and weak, with bad timing and atrocious footwork. When I was at home last, I recorded one form called Hwa-Rang, with my phone when I was at the TKD gym (aka. Dojang or Dojo) working out by myself. This a low-res video, so bare with me.

I hope you enjoy and get to see what I consider to be a proper TKD form.



I've got some belt test footage on my computer that I just dug up recently so hopefully soon I will get some more up here.
I'm also planning film a more cinematic version of my black belt form, Kwang-Gae, and will have that up online as soon as I'm finished shooting and editing it.

Until later,
Joki

Labels: , ,

Subscribe to The Chronicles

2 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bet you could beat up that star wars kid!!!

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

i sure hope so...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home