Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Don't Quit the Day Job

Guess who just got a job!
....

Wrong... ME! :D

So now I end my lazy binge of doing absolutely nothing and trying to find work, with a part-time job. Now I know what you're thinking; "Part-time? What a slacker..." Well yeah, there is some validity in that, but at present there is some uncertainty as to a possible job in India working on another feature film. I can't really say much more than that at the time being, but I'll keep you posted as to further developments in that area. And with this position possibly available to me within the next couple of months, I'm looking for something that I can leave if I need too without making too big of waves. (Hopefully the folks at the Dueck Car Dealership don't see this... :\ )

So now I've got a means of making some money to sustain me until hopefully this India thing works out, and if not, there's the possibility of a full-time position opening up within a month. So I'm covered either way.

That's the scoop for today, peace ya' later!

Labels: ,

Subscribe to The Chronicles

2 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whoa whoa, does internal affairs know about this? What about the cops?!

also...are u selling cars or like..parking them and stuff, also... why cant u tell us more about the movie...are internal affairs keeping u quiet, or the cops?

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

1) Parking cars
2) Yes, internal affairs is all over me right now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home