Saturday, December 01, 2007

On the Road Home

Okay, we're officially finished production, and it's been the most nerve-racking experience of my life! Tonight's the last night and I fly back to Vancouver with Natalie tomorrow morning at 9:45am. It's a 13 hour trip, but at the end of it, I'll finally be able to hold my dearest love, JaeHee in my arms once again! :D

Anyways, enough of the sentimental talk, I'm going to leave you all with a little piece of advice...

A wise man once told me, "Where ever you go, there you are!" ;)

Peace!
M

(PS. More photos and video to be posted upon arrival on the home front!)

Labels: ,

Subscribe to The Chronicles

2 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You best consume some Canadian soil when you get home! mmmm Tastes like liberty!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Mathew Joki ESQ said...

lol
omg....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home